RPN-32 CE is a photo-realistic simulation of Hewlett-Packard's third-generation scientific calculator HP-32E.
Released in July 1978, the HP-32E was the mid-range scientific member of the so-called "Spice" series. It was discontinued in 1983.
RPN-32 CE is a massively enhanced, yet fully compatible version of the HP-32E. Unlike the original, it's also programmable.
- Programmable (99 steps)
- Photo-realistic look-and-feel
- Full compatibility with HP-32E
- Easier to use than the original calculator
- "Continuous" memory
- More registers than the original calculator (20 vs. 15)
- Unrestricted STO and RCL register arithmetic
(incuding "double register" ∑+ and LastX)
- Key-click and key-glow, both optional
- Swipe left across display to correct wrong number entries
- Cut/copy/paste display values and program steps
- Display stack registers and all memory registers (tap display once)
- Display and annotate programs
- Save, Print, Share programs
- Battery indicator lights up when battery charge drops below 10%
- Compatible with HP-25 programs
- Imports and runs programs created on the HP-25 simulator GO-25
Tap the wrench symbol or double-tap the display to access the
- Decimal Point: select how the decimal should be represented. Also defines the look of the 1000's separator.
- Top Functions: Keys used for creating and running programs, as well as extra functions. May be dimmed or turned off.
- Show Key Fronts: if enabled, tapping the g prefix key will show the hard to read functions printed on the fronts of the keys on top of the keys.
- Key Glow Effect: if enabled, tapped keys are shortly highlighted. Useful if sound is off.
- Show Prefix Indicators: if enabled, prefix keys like f, g, STO will be marked with a white outline as long as they are active. A prefix key may be tapped again to deactivate it.
- RUN From Step 00: changing from program mode to run mode will reset the step counter to 00. If this gets in the way of your work-flow, turn the switch off.
iPhone 6 Screenshot: