RPN-32 CE Program Examples
Original HP-25 version:
While you can recover the sample programs from within RPN-32, this procedure shows you how you would download the programs from the Internet.
After extracting the programs from the ZIP file, you have several options to transfer them to RPN-32 on your iPhone:
- iTunes File sharing
On the iPhone:
Since the files are ZIP-compressed, make sure your iPhone can handle ZIP files. If not, install an app that can, such as iZip, iFiles, WinZip, ZipApp Free, Informant, or GoodReader, to name a few.
1. In Safari, tap the Download button above.
2. On this iPhone, Informant offers to open the file. Let's use iZip instead.
3. Tap Open in... The Share dialog appears:
4. Tap Copy to iZip and confirm that you would like to unzip all files.
5. Tap the RPN-32 Programs list entry to see a list of all programs:
6. Tap the empty circle to the left of the program you want to download.
7. Tap Copy to RPN-32 CE. You're taken to the calculator.
8. Tap OK. The calculator switches to program mode, if necessary.
9. Tap Paste to import the program.
10. Tap the display once to see the imported program (picture at left).
11. (Optional) Tap Export to save the program permanently on the iPhone.